Codes and standards require functional tests to introduce (simulated) smoke through the detector vents and into the sensing chamber.
The Solo 330 dispenser is the most popular device for achieving this, benefiting as it does, from a cup big enough for the great majority of detectors but still small enough not to be obstructive and unwieldy.
- Suits widest range of detectors (up to 100mm / 4” in diameter)
- Works with the Solo A5, Solo A10
- Dispenser conserves smoke for fast activation & low cost per test
- Spring-loaded solution for suspended ceilings
- Transparent test cup for clear view of detector LED
- Swing frame for use at angles
- Can also be used with Solo C3 Carbon Monoxide Aerosol