LIFERAFT LIGHTS INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
The RL5 is designed to be a compact, cost effective, reliable combined internal and external light for liferafts. It has features to make fixing to the raft easy, and includes a single point of activation for both internal and external lights. Once activated, the internal and external lights are individually controllable.
The RL5 comprises of just two items.
1) The External Light and Lead
2) The Internal Light and Battery
Classified as Hazardous for Shipping Purposes – See PSDS
The external light is designed to produce a minimum of 4.3cd in all directions for 12 hours.
The internal light is designed to produce a minimum of 0.5cd in all directions for 12 hours.
The battery pack has a maximum shelf life of five years from date of manufacture.
- Min. standard (internal light): 0.5cd output
- Min. standard (external light): 4.3cd output
- Min. standard: 12 hour duration
- Polar Code; RL5, Rescue Master 2B and Rescue Master 12V has been tested against the Polar Code to -52 C for use in polar regions