Bergo Excellence has a rough surface with knobs, which yields extra friction and reduces the risk of ice formation in cold climates.
You will find Bergo Excellence plastic floor tiles in demanding outdoor café environments, in shops and on hundreds of ship decks throughout the world, from the Hurtigruten coastal vessels in Norway, to luxury cruisers in the West Indies, and even passenger ferries.
Here are some of the multifunctional properties offered by the product:
Some multi-functions Bergo Excellence offers
- Easy to lay – no fasteners.
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Easy-draining and well-vented – allows the surface beneath to breathe
- Non-organic material (non-moisture-absorbing)
- Hard-wearing and load-resistant
- Supplied as pre-assembled sheets (3 x 4 tiles), which means the floors can be laid very quickly.
- Our floors are 100% recyclable as a raw material, again and again, and can ultimately be incinerated at district heating plants for heating our homes, with no environmentally-harmful emissions.
Made of environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene).
UV- and Colorstabilised for climat in Arizona.
FDA approved. No emissions. (No PVC).
Surface with knobs
302,1 x 302,1 x 14,5 mm
5 m2 = 55 pcs per carton = 20,3 kg, Pallet: 120 m²
From us pre-assembled in sections 4 x 3 tiles or 1,2 x 0,9 m, 75 pcs pre-assembled sections = 81,8 m² per pallet = 335 kg
Point load: 550 ton/m²= 5500 kg/dm², 170 kg/cm²
Remember, before you install the flooring: Let the floor tiles remain few hours in the room where the floor should be installed, so that they have the same temperature.
To make sure it functions well, always install a Bergo floor on a clean, hard and even surface. Allow a certain distance from walls, doorsteps etc. if the flooring is likely to be exposed to varying temperatures.
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendation, you will ex-tend the lifetime, color and lustre of your floor by many years.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible color stability and UV protection. Therefore our products are likely to last for many years, even with a minimum of maintenance. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor. Therefore we recommend these care measures:
Cleaning – Indoors – One of the multiple functions of a Bergo floor is that it looks clean and fresh, even if it goes a long time between cleanings. Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment is cleaned as needed with traditional cleaning equipment such a vacuum and a mop with a *cleaning agent. If you haven’t cleaned the floor in a long time, you can uncover the substratum which needs cleaning. Use our disassembly tool to split the floor into smaller sheets. Remove the sheets and clean the substratum with the required cleaning agent and equipment. Next put the floor back in its original location.
Cleaning – Outdoors – Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend that you regularly mop it with a *cleaning agent and then rinse it with a hose. A high-pressure wash appliance is preferable if you have access to one. You decide how often to clean the floor, but we recommend doing so at least once a year. If the flooring is extremely dirty or if it’s been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a somewhat stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush used for high-pressure washing, for example.
Large surfaces and/or public spaces – Naturally it is faster to use professional cleaning equipment in public spaces and larger installations where floors become extremely dirty. We suggest that you consult with your cleaning company.
* Cleaning agent – Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic.