DREW MARINE AMERSTAT 25
Drew Marine AMERSTAT 25 microbiocide fuel treatment is highly effective in providing total control against biodegradation of low sulfur marine fuels, including all residual and distillate per ISO 8217, VLSFO, ULSFO, bio-derived fuels, and other types of liquid fuel in storage tanks.
AMERSTAT 25 treatment will control microbiological growth in storage tanks and fuel lines, and reduce system corrosion and clogging resulting from infestation. AMERSTAT 25 treatment has multiple applications in marine diesel, gas turbine, and auxiliary boiler fuel storage tanks.
Drew Marine AMERSTAT 25 microbiocide fuel treatment is available in 25-liter containers (PCN 6979407).
- Treatment that kills a wide variety of microbiological growth in fuel systems
- Oil soluble with “seeking the water phase” characteristic
- Concentrated liquid
- Suitable for low sulfur marine fuels
- Simple dosage guide for rapid initial treatment and routine preventative maintenance
- Does not require multiple products
- Inhibits corrosion in fuel oil systems caused by the acidic effects of sulphate-reducing bacteria
- Minimizes filter plugging caused by biomass waste formation in storage tanks and feed lines
- Provides complete microbial kill in both the oil and water phases
- Easily dosed
- Cost-effective method of maintaining microbial contamination-free fuel oil system
AMERSTAT 25 PDS