Air Cooler Cleaner ACC-9 from Drew Marine is a combination of non-abrasive, non-corrosive solvents, detergents and inhibitors. When sprayed on soiled parts of an air cooler, ACC-9 penetrates and dissolves accumulated deposits, oil and grease. They can then be removed by blowing with compressed air or rinsing with a stream of water.
Drew Marine ACC-9 is highly effective in cleaning soiled air coolers as well as all types of engine parts.
ACC-9 air cooler cleaner is available in 25-liter containers (PCN 0048406).
- Concentrated blend of dispersants and solvents
- Water emulsifiable
- In-service cleaner
- Compatible with diesel systems
- Proven performance
- Highly effective for removal of grease, oil and carbon deposits
- Cost effective
- Eliminates flash point
- Reduces time and maintenance associated with offline cleaning
- Helps maintain designed air cooler effectiveness
- Does not adversely affect cylinder lubricant film
- Does not form harmful combination products
- Reduces risk of damage to engine due to air cooler inefficiency
- In-service clean
- Spraying method
- Soaking method
Check out more products from Drew Marine here.