Wooden Pilot ladder
Made of Hardwood.
Available from 1 meter up to ………….
Replacement Steps/Spreaders available. Designed to be replaced without unstringing the ladder, right on board the vessel. No special tools required.
- Marine Equipment Directive (M.E.D.) 1045 (27)
- Solas 74 Convention as amended, Regulations V/23, X/3
- IMO Resolution A.1045(27)
- IMO MSC/Circ. 1428
- ISO 799 (2004)
- All our wooden ladder steps are heat treated
- PTR Holland® only use FSC® wood for PTR’s manufactured Pilot & Embarkation ladders. Our aim is to make a difference by contributing responsibility to the rain forest environment. A worthy consideration when you select your rope ladder manufacturer.
PTR Holland ® Group has more than 30 years experience in the production of MED approved Pilot – Embarkation (rope) ladders for the marine and off-shore industry. Furthermore, according to IMPA or ISSA PTR currently stock more than 12.000 different products.
Since 1967 PTR has been committed for the safety of Life and property at Sea & have been serving Marine, offshore & Oil & Gas industry worldwide ever since. PTR acknowledge that their clients as integral part of the company & consider their needs as their prime focus. PTR believes everything is possible thru dedication & hard work. At PTR they don’t simply just sell but assist their clients to buy the right product.