Lifeboat medical kit Cat “C”
CATEGORY “C” FIRST AID KIT
UK MCA/Lloyds Register of Shipping Type Approved for Category “C” Vessels.
The kits are mandatory for life boats and rafts.
• Maximum certificated drop height 36 metres.
• This kit complies fully with EC Directive 92/29, MSN 1768 and is CE marked.
• Comes in a heavy duty waterproof re-sealable pouch.
• Contained in a first aid kit box with a St. Johns First Aid Manual
• Dimensions: 36 x 30 x 6cm
• Weight: 835g
Burn bag & gloves, survival instructions, paratulle, bandages, antiseptic cream, pocket face mask, triangular bandages, plasters, pocket gauze, antiseptic wipes, 5” scissors, safety pins,
anti-seasickness tablets, zinc oxide tape, glycerine trinitrate, loperamide, paracetamol ibuprofen, elastic adhesive tape.