CREW CARE FOOD HANDLERS HAND SOAP
CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap is a one-step hand cleaner, that contains a mild sanitizing cleaner and surfactants.
CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap is recommended for use in galleys or in hospitals to clean and sanitize hands. CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap combines the gentleness of foam with the effectiveness of germ killers. It contains no fragrance that could adulterate food product. In order to prevent the spread of germs, CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap is recommended for food crew who work in galleys
CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap is dispensed with CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap Dispenser. The dispenser dispenses 0.75 mL of rich foam per pump
CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap is part of CREW CARE module, CREW CARE QL-25, PCN 1AB3449. CREW CARE Foaming Hand Soap also has limited availability as a
standalone purchase, delivered in a case of 6 x 1000mL refill bags (PCN 1AB3459).
A case of 6 CREW CARE Food Handlers Hand Soap Dispensers is delivered as a separate case along with the initial delivery of CREW CARE module, CREW CARE QL-25.
- Contains surfactants and mild sanitizing hand cleaner
- Fast acting
- Dye and fragrance free
- Forms lather-rich foam
- Push pad dispensing
- Phosphate free
- Gray water waste does not contain phosphates
- Color and number coded packaging/ Easy-to-use instructions
- Maintains crew hygiene
- Mitigates foodborne illnesses
- Works quickly to remove germs
- Ideal for galley crew
- Sanitizes and cleans for one step cleaning
- Users able to gauge amount of product remaining
- Green cleaning
- Right product for right application
- Managed dosage and consumption