CREW CARE DISHWASHER DETERGENT
CREW CARE Dishwasher Detergent is a concentrated liquid alkaline, non-foaming dish/utensil detergent meant for use in galleys’ automatic dishwashers.
CREW CARE Dishwasher Detergent is highly effective in removing starch, protein, fats, and oils. It is recommended for use in automatic dishwashers found in food service and food handling areas in galleys. As part of hygenic work practices, CREW CARE Dishwasher Detergent is recommended to remove foodstuffs and fats during automatic dishwashing.
CREW CARE Dishwasher Detergent also has limited availability as a standalone purchase, delivered in a case of 2 x 2.5 gallon (approximately 2 x 9.5 L) containers (PCN 1AB3454).
- Safe on plastic, aluminum, galvanized surfaces, and other soft metals when used according to product directions
- Stable in hard and soft water
- Free rinsing
- No foam
- Hard water tolerant
- Phosphate free
- Outstanding oil/water separation
- Made using sustainable, renewable resources
- Regular use results in hygienic cookware and eating utensils
- Effective cleaning in automatic dishwashing equipment
- Effective in removing starch, protein, fats and oils
- Maintains crew health
- Excellent for cleaning plastic trays and baskets
- Will not plate onto metal surfaces
- Will not cause spotting
- Low impact on environment
- Gray water waste contains no phosphates
- Managed dosage and consumption