Examples of applications: Balconies, patios, smaller private garages, storerooms, cellars, wet areas such as saunas, pools, shower areas and utility rooms. In the case of larger garage areas and car show rooms, Bergo Supreme is recommended.
This flooring can also be used in informal public settings such as storerooms, balcony projects, walkways, etc.
Here are some of the multifunctional properties offered by the product:
- Easy to lay – no fasteners.
- Adapts to the surface beneath – no need to smooth out any irregularities
- Well-vented – allows the surface beneath to breathe
- Non-organic material (non-moisture-absorbing)
- All floors within the System 2-floors have an interlocking system with integrated expansion capacity, which makes it easy to install our floors in environments with fluctuating temperatures. All floor tiles within the System 2-floors can also be combined, which allows you to devise your own individual look and functionality, e.g. an open pattern in certain places and solid in others.Our floors are 100% recyclable as a raw material, again and again, and can ultimately be incinerated at district heating plants for heating our homes, with no environmentally-harmful emissions.
Made of environmentally friendly recyclable PP-composite (polypropylene).
UV- and Colorstabilised for climat in Arizona.
FDA approved. No emissions. (No PVC).
Size of tile: 377,2 x 377,2 mm.
The tile builds to the size of: 380 x 380 mm
Thickness of tile: 10,1 mm.
Consumer pack: 1 m² / package = 7 tiles.
Pallet: 90 m²
Maxi pack: 5 m² / carton. For project.
Pallet: 180 m²
250 ton/m² = 2500 kg/dm², 85 kg/cm²
Here we show the colors that are standard and stock items for this product.
* = limited stock
Remember, before you install the flooring: Let the floor tiles remain few hours in the room where the floor should be installed, so that they have the same temperature.
To make sure it functions well, always install a Bergo floor on a clean, hard and even surface. Allow a certain distance from walls, doorsteps etc. if the flooring is likely to be exposed to varying temperatures.
With regular care of your Bergo floor according to the recommendation, you will ex-tend the lifetime, color and lustre of your floor by many years.
Bergo’s multifunctional floor tiles are made from the best materials available in the market. They offer the highest possible color stability and UV protection. Therefore our products are likely to last for many years, even with a minimum of maintenance. Taking care of the tiles regularly extends the lifetime and lustre of your floor. Therefore we recommend these care measures:
Cleaning – Indoors – One of the multiple functions of a Bergo floor is that it looks clean and fresh, even if it goes a long time between cleanings. Bergo flooring installed in an indoor environment is cleaned as needed with traditional cleaning equipment such a vacuum and a mop with a *cleaning agent. If you haven’t cleaned the floor in a long time, you can uncover the substratum which needs cleaning. Use our disassembly tool to split the floor into smaller sheets. Remove the sheets and clean the substratum with the required cleaning agent and equipment. Next put the floor back in its original location.
Cleaning – Outdoors – Dirt particles spread by wind and weather will end up on your Bergo floor as well. To keep your floor clean, we recommend that you regularly mop it with a *cleaning agent and then rinse it with a hose. A high-pressure wash appliance is preferable if you have access to one. You decide how often to clean the floor, but we recommend doing so at least once a year. If the flooring is extremely dirty or if it’s been a long time since it was cleaned, we recommend using a somewhat stronger detergent combined with a rotating brush used for high-pressure washing, for example.
Large surfaces and/or public spaces – Naturally it is faster to use professional cleaning equipment in public spaces and larger installations where floors become extremely dirty. We suggest that you consult with your cleaning company.
* Cleaning agent – Most cleaning agents can be used to remove dirt. Some are especially suited for composites, and these are recommended. In extremely dry environments such as indoors, the detergent should contain an antistatic agent which minimizes the risk of static electricity. Bergo’s products can withstand most chemicals. For more information, see the ”Chemical Resistance Table” for PP. Consult your dealer about the recommended media for best results on PP plastic.