CREWSAVER ENDURANCE 8810
Building on the success of past immersion suit designs Crewsaver have developed the
latest neoprene suit.
The suit also provides thermal protection preventing a typical wearer’s core body temperature from dropping by more than 2ºC after six hours in calm water of 0-2ºC.
The neoprene immersion suit must be used with an approved lifejacket.
Crewsaver immersion suits are already used by many of the worlds shipping lines and
offshore oil & gas exploration companies. High build quality, ease of use and compact
stowage are just some of the many features that make these products a lifesaving choice.
Since July 2006, regulations for cargo ships and bulk carriers trading outside the
parallels 20 degrees north or 20 degrees south have stipulated that one fully approved
immersion or abandonment suit must be carried for each crew member.
• Unpacked and donned in under 2 minutes
• Waterproof zip and MED/SOLAS approved reflective tape
• 5mm neoprene face flap and inside chin flap for dual protection
• Outer material neoprene
• Stowage bag included
• Adjustable ankle straps
• Approved in compliance with MED & SOLAS
• MED/SOLAS approved Lifejacket light